Wood Plastic Composite Decking
Exterpark TECH Outdoor Decking is an advanced wood plastic composite board. Featuring a co extruded production method we achieve a wood texture finish that is stain-resistant.
2 patents in one board: Invisible drainage gaps and flexible fixing with no screws.
Recycled content: 95% recycled materials including P.E. and reclaimed FSC bamboo fibers. Excellent eco-friendly floor that can help generate LEED points.
Composition: 65% Reclaimed FSC Bamboo, 30% P.E. (Polyethylene) and 5% additives
Shield protection: Suitable for commercial and residential applications. Capped outer shell of polymer surface for water-proof protection, anti-stain, moisture, mould and mildew.
No color fading.
• Board Size: 22mm x 145mm x 2200mm
• Weight (per sqm): 42,50 kg
• Board Type: Wood plastic Composite
• Surface Texture: embossed wood grain
• Shield capped anti stain surface
• Fixing Methods: Magnet system or traditional system
• Certifications: FSC certified , scores LEED points, SINGAPORE Green label
• Composition: 65% Reclaimed FSC bamboo, 30% P.E. and 5% additives
• Full range of compatible accessories
• Patents: invisible gaps profile and magnet system.